Comic book news & reviews!

Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Comic-Con, Preview Night

Here are some pictures from Comic-Con Preview Night. It was pretty crowded. I'm a little scared to see what it'll be like this weekend. Also, I am now totally comfortable negotiating my way through the SD trolley system. Sweet.

I found a former co-worker!
Ken was a camera operator on the shows that I worked on. He's good people.

Indiana Jones teaser

The storm troopers were out. I also saw Darth Vader wandering the halls before the doors opened, but I didn't see him in the hall. Maybe he was destroying a planet?


Jaba was there too. Heh. You can sit on him if you want.

A beautiful Marvel wall

Who you gonna call?!

At first I thought this was just a cute girl posing for fanboys...but it turns out she was playing the role of the chick in Grindhouse. Check out her gun leg! She's a real amputee.

Tomorrow I'll be heading there so again expect more photos...whether you like it or not. =P

0 comments: