Comic book news & reviews!

Thursday, July 26, 2007

Comic-Con, Friday

Friday was Star Wars Day & despite having 5 panels marked to go to...I only made it to one. Yes, one. The lines were so long I wasn't able to hop from panel to panel like I had planned. O'well. Enjoy the pictures!

The Dark Side wants you!



A couple Jedi & a Storm Trooper (?)



Wolverine & Lady Deathstrike working it at the Marvel booth


At the Maximum PC & PC Gamer, Gaming University booth


At the Fox Atomic booth


With actor Isaac C. Singleton Jr.


The only Cobra Commander I saw all weekend. And he was by the womens' restroom. Hmm...


Batman says, "You will spend a lot of money today."


Rosario Dawson & I


Witchblade & my camera assistant, Courtney


Marvel costume competition (Black Cat won)


Sneaking a picture of LeVar Burton & Marina Sirtis



Me & a future Wonder Woman (I think this is my favorite picture from the whole weekend)


The day ended with me saving yet another civilian.

0 comments: