Comic book news & reviews!

Sunday, May 1, 2011

SDCC 2010 Memories


Sadly, due to changes in the Press regulations it looks as though I won't be going to the San Diego Comic-Con this year. So, I've decided to reminisce a bit about my quest last year to meet everyone who's ever worked on anything Dazzler-related. She is, after all, the preeminent X-Woman!

I met Jim McCann at the San Diego Comic-Con and forced him to sign my dozen copies of the Dazzler one-shot (and Hawkeye and Mockingbird #1). He was INCREDIBLY gracious and was having a ton of fun. He told me the Dazzler one-shot SOLD OUT. WOOT! It's also available for download via Marvel's iPhone/iPad app!

I had hoped that would bode well for more Dazzler love (and hopefully a mini!) in the future, but nothing has come up since then aside from her usual [brief] appearances in Uncanny X-Men.


0 comments: