Comic book news & reviews!

Saturday, May 5, 2007

Mighty Avengers - Issue #1

Story by: Brian Michael Bendis | Art by: Frank Cho | $3.99 USD, $4.75 CAN | marvel.com

Well, the back of the comic was a lame ad for Spidey 3 so I decided to leave that out. Did you like that movie btw? I heard it was lame. One of these days I'll begrudgingly sit my lazy bum down and watch it. Who the hell casted Kirstin Dumbst anyway?! But I digress.

The Mighty Avengers: The Initiative. Good stuff, even if Iron Man picked the wrong side. heh. Because of the recent Civil War, the Avengers have become divided into two main groups: the "let's sign up with The Man so he can make us do His bidding" group & the "actually, we like our civil rights" group (headed by Captain America). In this issue Iron Man is trying to figure out who his team will consist of...and he has a fancy computer full of all the heroes that are at his disposal to help him decide.

0 comments: